Currently we don't have any open positions.
At St Peter's C of E Academy we create a learning environment, curriculum, experiences and relationships in which the passion of all our students can find expression, be nourished and developed.
• The Academy is inclusive and caters for the needs of all students.
• The central importance of its Christian foundation is the driving force for the Academy's ethos, it inspires all that the Academy does: leadership, learning and personal development.
• A whole child approach to education exists so that every student is given opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and understanding through an open mind.
• Our ethos is realised through personalising the curriculum and Academy experience for each student, responding to their learning needs by creating provision that is appropriate whether it is academic, personal, social, moral or spiritual.
We are a place of hope and encouragement and work to create exciting futures for all our students and the wider community.
In return we expect:
• Excellent behaviour and standard of uniform
• The highest levels of attendance and punctuality
• Courtesy and respect for others
• Hard work from all involved in the Academy
Woodard Academies Trust is an education charity formed in 2007 to deliver an academy programme on behalf of Woodard Schools. Created by founder Nathaniel Woodard in 1848, Woodard is the largest group of independent Church of England schools in England and Wales. Woodard Academies Trust and Woodard Schools share a common ethos and vision: to inspire young people to make a difference.
Woodard currently sponsors five academies across the UK.
The Woodard family of schools and academies provides many inter-school opportunities; the sharing of best practice and a strength and expertise within education. Their pioneering heritage places much emphasis on leadership and personal development. From attractive, welcoming environments to modern facilities, a Woodard education offer a rich variety of extra-curricular activities, professional teaching and effective pastoral care.
When we process your personal data, we will always do so in accordance with the UK’s data protection laws which includes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).